18 GEMS OF WISDOM
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem---it's me.
3. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
4. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
5. Do the math....count your blessings.
6. Faith is the ability to not panic.
7. Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
8. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
9. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
10. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still so God can untangle the knots.
13. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
14. He who dies with the most possessions is still dead.
15. We do not remember days, but moments.
16. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
17. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
18. Never mind learning the tricks of the trade, just learn the trade.
Back to Index