Here is a good quiz. Really
think about this.
How does it apply to your life and career?
This isn't like other quizzes....Don't bother getting a pen and paper...
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Derby winners. (Jockeys) 3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for Best Actor and
6. Name the last six year’s Cricket County Championship winners
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields.
the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades
and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name six people whose stories have inspired you.
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the
most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
They're the ones who care.
Back to Index